Mobile Transformers are business and IT leaders who empower employees with amazing mobile experiences that deliver anytime, anywhere access to the data needed to power their business and compete in the new digital economy.
No matter how you say it, PowWow Mobile believes that Mobile Transformers are the key to shaping the future of digital business through mobilization. We strive to enable you to drive innovation and productivity, so we work hard to create end-to-end solutions that will help you win in your hyper-competitive industry.
We’re excited to meet you in the Mobility Zone at the VMworld 2017 Solutions Exchange (you may remember our announcement), which according to the AirWatch blog, is a “must for AirWatch Connect alumni.”
Our booth, at the premier thought leadership and education destination for cloud infrastructure and digital workspace technology professionals, will showcase our award-winning rapid mobile app platform, SmartUX™. SmartUX enables organizations to simplify and extend business apps to mobile by accelerating the creation and delivery of secure and intelligent mobile apps in support of their digital business. We will be on site to demo our product for you personally and to showcase how PowWow Mobile helps VMware customers:
- Transform business processes and drive engagement and productivity through mobile apps
- Extend investments in EMM by deploying secure, productivity-enhancing apps to all devices
- De-risk app mobilization projects, giving control back to IT, while eliminating app backlog, letting business run as fast as it needs to.
- Modernize and simplify any application and extend it to any device
- Leverage one unified solution to easily design, connect, secure and deploy cross-platform mobile apps across the enterprise
- Utilize best practices for streamlining security and configuration of apps through AppConfig Community standards
You can find us in booth #336 in the Solutions Exchange. Stop by for a chance to win cool prizes. To speak with our mobile transformation experts – visit https://www.powwowmobile.com/vmworld-2017/ to learn more.
P.S. – Stay tuned for an announcement on August 28th that no Vmware customer will want to miss.