Many excellent sales people started their careers as pre-sales consultants, so we are looking for someone who views themselves more like a technically capable sales professional than a “technical guy/gal”. We fully understand deals are won by great pre-sales support and lost by poor sales execution. Powwow is looking to hire top tier pre-sales team members to support our sales teams in defining, articulating and proving our solutions can deliver against the most compelling business cases we can develop for our prospects. You are intelligent, deeply curious and resourceful problem solver, understanding the competitive landscape, and are able to understand how we can uniquely differentiate our solutions and raise the bar to where our competitors no longer are relevant. You will have a passion for building trusted relationships with key prospect stakeholders and ensure they are enlisted and supportive of our engagement profile in the account.
The ideal candidate will have excellent presentations skills, equally comfortable in front of CxO’s as they are in front of a deeply technical audience.
As an individual of high integrity and pride in your work, you will also leverage R&D, consulting and support resources throughout our engagement with our prospects ensuring we promise what we can deliver and ALWAYS deliver what we promise.
Location: San Francisco, New York, Chicago, London (UK)
Attributes & Qualifications
- 10+ Year experience in Enterprise software / mobility
- Provides value based, technical support throughout the sales cycle to drive opportunities in alignment with the PowWow Sales Process
- Collects business and technical information from clients regarding requirements
- Determines whether PowWow solutions can technically satisfy these requirements whilst adding tangible Business Value to the prospect.
- Confers with the sales representative, technical and sales management on these observations.
- Delivers and customizes technical presentations and demonstrations
- Conducts Business Value Assessments to identify solution value
- Present findings to Executive teams positioning desired state, proposed solution and business justification/ROI
- Delivers remote and onsite Proof of Value activities for business and technical validation of solution fit.
- Works with R&D to define requirements for new products or new product features as required
- Responsible for completion of technical requirements within RFI/RFPs.
Please submit your resume with cover letter to email@example.com